Your privacy is valued by the eDiscovery People. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the eDiscovery People members when browsing or navigating this Website shall only be displayed or disclosed according to the preferences set by you on this site and/or on sites through which you authenticate and connect to this site:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, zip code, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide personal information:
- Opening or closing a user account with the eDiscovery People
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any company event.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotion.
- Submitting personal information to the eDiscovery People for any other reason.
Domain Information Collection
eDiscovery People also collects domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors utilize this site. These data enable us to become more familiar with our registered users and visitors, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. eDiscovery People uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
We've enabled these Google Analytics Advertising features:
Remarketing with Google Analytics
Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. See How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps
We use commercially reasonable efforts to disclose clearly, and obtain consent to, any data collection, sharing and usage that takes place on this site, related apps, email publications and other eDiscovery People digital media you may utilize; and
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that you are provided with clear and comprehensive information about the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on your device where such activity occurs in connection with a product to which this policy applies; and we request that you affirm your consent, especially where EU data protection law requires these types of robust disclosures and consents.
Your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent, by using these pages and agreeing to allow Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, is required to facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or features listed above.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our Web site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.
Disclosure About Information Sharing
When you submit Articles, Blogs, Forum posts, Comments or any other information, you expressly authorize the information associated with such submission to be publicly disclosed.
Your personal information could also be shared outside the eDiscovery People network under these conditions:
- If you consent to share your information to a third party service provider
- In connection with your express request for general or specific information from eDiscovery People or its members or its affiliates
- eDiscovery People will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our Website.
eDiscovery People reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time. Substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.